Friday, April 11, 2003

Hello, faithful followers. I am finally feeling better. And I have found something to write about.

LADIES UNDERWEAR PYRAMID SCHEME
I recieved this email late this evening.

"Essentially it's a chain letter for free underwear -- only no bad luck if you don't follow through! Essentially, I send you a letter with instructions and my name and address, as well as the name and address of the person who sent the letter to me. You buy one (1) pair of underwear for that other person (she's specified desired size and style) and mail them off to her. Then you forward the letter with your name and address to six of your friends. If they follow through and send the letter to six friends, you should end up with 36 pairs of underwear -- for just the price of one and a few stamps. "

umm.. who thought that was a good idea? I just think its scary. I only accept bras by mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home