Friday, May 30, 2003

Mr. Gaiman's rather scruffy, but he has good taste in computers. Fishnets and rats aren't really my dish, but perhaps I'll look into it.

Someday in the far future, when I have the time and the mental energy to do great things, I will create a real blog with all the amenities instead of using this awkward template that drives me nuts. Our archives don't work. I still can't figure out how to add more weblinks to the permanent page, and I haven't had the time to figure out how to stretch the dialogue box wide enough so you don't have to scroll down forever. I'd also lighten the background color, add some silk flowers here and there...

But this will not happen any time soon. For now I will continue attempting to memorize HTML, and finding good websites with cheatsheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home