Sunday, June 22, 2003

Oooooh, a yellow cover? Must resist Urge to Buy British Version of HP5.. The blue cover is the kiddy version of the cover, because HP4 over here was green and gold.. Anyway, the blue cover looks cool and spooky, which is what this book is, as far as I know.

Don't worry, I have no spoilers to tell, I'm only on page five. My family wouldn't let me take the book to work, and the garden takes precedence over everything, because we'll be gone for the second half of the week. I put in ten watermelon plants this evening after work.. only seventy more days till the harvest, which reminds me I have a full grown melon in the basement still waiting to be eaten. Life is good.

Has anyone else reading the NYtimes magazine noticed that both Newt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh have lost weight? I wonder if they are in the same support group: Society of Politically Active Men, otherwise known as SPAM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home