Sunday, February 01, 2004

Read Josh Marshall right now. In fact, I want you to add him to the blogroll, webmistress Andrea.


Superbowl

Yawn.. even the commercials aren't very good.

UPDATE: Whoops.. after half-time things got cooking. Go Patriots! PS-- Loved the Subway ad at the very end, and Mom did too.. the 7-Up ad was my brother's favorite of the night.

Note: I am sad to see Pepsi teaming up with Itunes.. I don't drink Pepsi, so I guess I'll miss all the free songs.. why couldn't they have teamed up with Coca-cola, dangit? I might actually drink that. Once in a while. Well, you can make a soda float with it.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home