Monday, March 29, 2004

Having spent a wonderful week visiting Andrea in a far off land, I am now back home and back at work. I library is still luverly as usual, and I am counting the days until I get a nice note from the school I applied to saying that they would love to have me.

In other news.. I would like to recommend a music group I met and listened to at the library,
The Troubadours of Divine Bliss. You can listen to bits of their music on the website!


Isn't it Rich

Because the Bush Tax Cut helped my family buy a new Acura Luxury Sedan, I've decided to join Billionaires For Bush. Its important to support the man who will help me with my dream of getting a Mercedes Benz for my 25th birthday.

Join with me, fellow trust fund brats, and secure our privilege for future generations!

Sincerely,
Iris K. Bundle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home